Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 10 - Reflection

I felt that every moments that we had in the short course will gradually disappearing as it gets to the end. I could not phrase anything to illustrate how I will miss the great discussions that we had for the last 10 weeks in nicenet. I have undoubtedly master a great number of new knowledge from the interactions in the thread and the excellent lessons that Robert organized. This is my most valuable experience in learning integrating web-technology in language learning.

The week's discussion is very much discussing about the class participants reflection on their most relevant discussion in the course that they will use in their real language class and how they grade the level of technology utilization in their class based on the LoTi taxonomy of teaching innovation. However, in my opinion, the LoTi levels of innovative teaching is somehow does not clearly distinguishable.  One might found that the criteria are described in more than one levels. Nevertheless, having the tiers could help a teacher of knowing what is the expansion of certain technology utilization in their class.

Finally, this will be my last reflection for the course, and I hope I can keep posting to this blog for many other reflection of similar topic.

Thank you Robert and all of the class participants,
I wish great success for everybody. May God bless you all.

Sincerely,
Rahmat

No comments:

Post a Comment